Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ziplining


I went ziplining last weekend.  It was a ton of fun but not as scary as I assumed it would be.  There were 9 courses and it started from easy to difficult.  The photo above is of an easy one.  It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  The view was beautiful.

All geared up and ready to zipline!
They loaded us up in this truck and took us up to the first course.  It was only 10 minutes but my stomach felt like it was much longer.  I have never gotten motion sickness, but if I spent much more time in this truck, I very well could have.
I took a short video of the ride up, nothing too exciting.  We had been used the the bumps by then...almost.

video
 "Dynamic Ecotainment"
Here is a video of me going on the third course, so pretty easy.  They wanted us to go backwards this time.  No fancy jumping off this course.  Our guides were hilarious.  They didn't speak much English but there were pretty good at "Come Here, Walk, Jump, I Love You, Legs Up!"  You can hear the zzzzip of the zipline.  Later they had some courses with throwing darts, blowing up balloons, etc...just to make it interesting.
video
We even got a certificate of completion!  haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment