Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Mexican Band in Korea?

What I love most about living in another country is...you never know what you're gonna get.  My friends and I went to Yongsan to our first Korean movie with English subtitles.  The movie was great.  It was about a group of student soldiers and their heroic role in the Korean War.  It's called, "Into the Fire" and I suggest you try it on Netflix when it comes out on DVD.

Me and Caitlin posing at the movie theater
So...you never know what you are gonna get in Korea.  We turned the corner at the mall where the movie theater was and....there was a Mexican Mariachi/Ranchero/little of everything band!  We waited for them to finish so that I could speak to them in Spanish and I bought their c.d. (signed...lol).  I love all Korea's little surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment