Thursday, July 1, 2010

2010 World Cup

Here are some videos from watching the World Cup in Korea that I couldn't upload to my previous post. Korea also played Argentina and Nigeria...but I didn't take any videos from those games. Hopefully this gives you a good idea of how different soccer is viewed here versus in the United States.
Korea vs. Greece Game that I watched from the Suwon World Cup Stadium.
video
Korea vs. Greece Game that I watched from the Suwon World Cup Stadium.
video
DAE HAN MIN GUK! (GO KOREA!) This video is from the Korea vs. Uruguay game at City Hall in Seoul.
video
This last video was at City Hall in Seoul for the Korea vs. Uruguay game. I took it moments before Korea scored the goal that tied the game (that Korea ultimately lost). This is the crowd cheering while watching Korea score.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment