Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Who knew St. Patrick's Day could be so fun in South Korea?

On Saturday night I went to a St. Patrick's Day Party at the Dublin Bar in Seoul.  I went with my friend, Kailey, who teaches for another Sungmin Kindergarten.  It costed 50,000 won (approximately $44) for all you can drink and eat...as well as great Live Irish Music and a U2 Cover Band:)  It was a blast!  It's crazy how many people from Ireland are in South Korea.  Below are some pictures of us celebrating with the Irish...and Swedes...and Americans...and Canadians...and Australians...and South Africans...and just about any other English speaking country...oh, and a few South Koreans too...
Me and Kailey...yikes, at the time I thought this was a good pic of me!
Who knew there were Irish Dancers in Korea?
One amazing Korean Irish Band!!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Did the green cow shirt not make the trip? :) Looks like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete